Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

About this blog...

Hi! This blog is to chronicle my upcoming trip to China to study ceramics! I really have no clue what to expect except (ha...I like how those two words were placed next to each other...) that I will be doing ceramics and eating awesome Chinese food. I also understand that we will be seeing some incredibly beautiful sights, historic places and have the privilege of working with talented artists and professors, meeting new friends and enjoying a new culture! A lot of the people I know who went on this trip in past years tell me they get homesick for China and that they had a harder time adjusting to the US upon their return than they did upon arriving in China. So I'm excited about this opportunity! Feel free to follow along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment